Saturday, August 9, 2008

Baxter's Bed

I know its been a while since I posted but I have been soooooo busy with work.  Baxter and I are missing Warren but we know that one more day without him is one more day closer to him coming home!!!  Warren's parents came to visit and help take care of Baxter when I had to work over the weekend.  They took some great pictures of Baxter and also sent some that we took before Warren left.  We had a great time with Nelson when he came to help us out last week and we can't wait for Sarah to come this week.  Hope you all have a great week and that we can talk to you or see you soon.

Our little guy loves to stand up!

We love it when Gemma and Pop come to visit

Here's some pictures of the crib Warren built.  Warren finished it about 3 days before he left and I absolutely love it.  He did such a great job.  The wood came form my grandfather and Warren has been working on it since about March.  It turned out beautiful and will be such a precious piece of furniture for our family to enjoy.  I have the most talented husband and I am so proud of him.

As you can see Baxter sleeps so good in his crib! Thanks Daddy!

He's becoming so strong and curious.  He loves to push up and look all around.

What a handsome guy!

Baxter got some adorable swim trunks and while Warren was still here we went swimming in the baby pool Gemma and Pop got us.

What a great way to cool off during the hot summer.

2 comments:

Jan said...

cute pictures! sorry i missed your call today. are you going to be around tomorrow?

Alice said...

Loving the pictures! The crib looks awesome and I know that Baxter is having a great time sleeping in it! We hope that we can see you soon!