Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baxter Rolled Over!

I am so excited that Baxter finally rolled over!  And he did it on his 4 month birthday.  In retrospect I shouldn't be in such a hurry to see him become mobile as it will only get harder to keep track of him, but it sure is fun seeing him do new things!  I was walking in to the room when he rolled over the first time and then quickly got the camera to catch it the second time.  Aunt Sarah was here this past week and did such an amazing job taking care of Baxter.  I'm so blessed to have such wonderful family who truly go out of their way to help me out.  Hope you enjoy these videos of Baxter loving to do new things.

Baxter Rolling Over

 


Baxter swinging in his jumper when uncle Nelson came to visit

2 comments:

Alice said...

Yeah Baxter! You are getting to be such a big boy! I wish that we had a swing for adults like that in my house!

Unknown said...

yay for my little baxter man! i miss you!