Saturday, April 19, 2008

Well he's finally here!  Baxter Warren Carroll made his arrival into the world on April 17, 2008 at 12:35 pm weighing 6lb 12oz and 19 inches long.  He is absolutely the best baby ever and we couldn't be more excited.  Sorry everyone it took so long to post the pictures but we didn't have internet access at the hospital and we have just gotten home.  Both sets of grandparents have been to see him as well as his aunt Katie.  He can't wait to meet his aunt Alice, uncle Matt, aunt Sarah, uncle Nelson, uncle Jeffrey, and cousin Emma Kate.  We have such wonderful friends here in Shreveport who were all so sweet and came by to visit at the hospital.  Baxter can't wait to meet the rest of his friends and family!  We'll post more pictures soon. 





13 comments:

Jan said...

Baxter is so handsome! I'm so happy for you! Thank you for posting the pictures so soon!

Alice said...

He is beautiful! We couldn't be more excited and are so happy to get to see pictures. Can't wait to see him in person!

Seth and Mary said...

So sweet. Can't wait to meet him one day. Boys are so much fun!
Love,
Mary

Unknown said...

yay! i have a nephew! i can't wait to meet him!

Knierim said...

I saw your blog on Alice's. Baxter is precious! Congratulations. I know you will be a great mom!!
-Jenn Knierim

Chad and Tara James: said...

He is precious! I'm so excited that ya'll have a boy. I hope to be able to meet him one day soon. Thanks for posting pictures, keep them coming. By the way, I love that name!

Anna and Brad said...

He's so cute! We're so happy for you, and can't wait to make another trip through Shreveport.

anna and brad

Kristin said...

He is precious. Keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Baxter!!! I know ya'll are so thrilled to finally have him here and get to hold him. I am so excited for you both and can't wait to see more pictures!!
katherine

Wendy said...

Baxter is so handsome. I can't wait to see more pics and see him the next time you are in Bham.

Penny said...

Congratulations on your little boy! Y'all look so happy to have him. Isn't it wonderful? We still have 6 more weeks until Luke arrives...

Sakeena said...

Congratulations, Abbey and Warren! Best wishes to you both and the new addition to your family. Hope you all are doing well. Take care, Sakeena

Anonymous said...

Hey Baxter, Mom and Dad:

I misssssss all of you so much!! I truly treasured my time with each of you while in Shreveport. Abbey and Warren you are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy. I know you both are wonderful parents, relax and enjoy Baxter. I look forward to your visit to Bham this week. I hope all of you are getting more sleep or least rest. Love to all, Gigi