Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Blog

We finally decided to set up a blog so we can share all our fun times with family and friends. To update everyone we are now living (together) in Shreveport, LA. Abbey has almost completed her 2nd year of Pediatrics residency at LSUHSC-Shreveport. We have a great house, our 2 wonderful dogs (Hunter and Maverick) and we are so thankful everyday for God's continued blessings. Our most exciting news is that we are expecting our first child. Abbey's due date is April 30th and we can't wait to meet our new son! Here's some pictures of the ultrasound, the house, and us-hope you enjoy!




18 week 3D ultrasound of his face! (He's smiling)



Hunter and Maverick enjoying Mardi Gras







Easter Sunday- Abbey is 35 weeks pregnant and Warren is participating in Mustache March (A competition for the month of March where they grow out a mustache-thank goodness its April!) That's our house in the background.

7 comments:

The Bledsoes said...

Abbey- you look so cute!!! And your house is so nice. I'm so glad you guys have a blog now. I noticed it on Alice's blog. I lost your new phone number and didn't know how to get ahold of you. I still have a present to send you, but I need your address. Lost that too. :) Email me it at: raleighabledsoe@hotmail.com I hope everything is going well. I still can't believe you are going to have a baby!! So exciting! Take care and God Bless. We miss you guys!

Anna and Brad said...

Oh, Abbey...you look great! I got the link through Alice's blog, too. I was fixing to call you to ask whether y'all had your blog yet. Keep us posted! I can't wait to see the little guy...Anna

Anonymous said...

Hey Abbey and Warren:

We are so excited to see you both and can hardly wait for the arrival of our grandson!! Nice web page. Take care. Will be in the states in 48 hours. Love to all. Gigi and Daddy Mac

Jan said...

abbey! you look amazing! love your house...so cute too! now warren, that mustache, well, glad it's april!

Jan said...

congrats on the birth of your baby boy-baxter warren carroll!

the crittenden's said...

Congratulations, Warren and Abbey!
We are so excited and can't wait to meet Baby Baxter!!!

And want to see pictures asap...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a beautiful new addition to the Carroll family! Baxter is so cute and I know yall are really excited! I hope I get to see you all very soon!
Emily Short