Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun Times

We've been busy these last couple weeks. Baxter and I went to Memphis, TN to visit our friends Jan and Kert and do a 5K road race. We had a blast and really appreciate their hospitality. Jan and I boxed on the Wii while Kert laughed and took pictures. Kert also took us for a slow ride around the neighborhood in Jan's dad's convertible mustang. This past week GiGi has come to visit and we have loved having her here. We went to the SciPort Discovery Museum with our friends (Mackey, Riley, Riley's GiGi (Mrs. Sugar), Jessica, and Avery). Baxter loved watching all the activities and getting his picture taken. He is also practicing sitting up and getting very good at it I might add. We can't wait to meet our new nephew/cousin Mason and we want to congratulate Alice and Matt on their new son!


Jan ran with her niece Elaine and I ran with Baxter, the kids were so great and really seemed to enjoy the run.

Elmo was a little scary


Jan was definitely better at boxing than me, we had so much fun



He's getting so big and of course already trying to learn his numbers, haha

Maybe we've found a future construction worker or...

an astronaut??!!

Riley loved petting the animals

Our little musician!

2 comments:

Jan said...

baxter as a musician, mathematician, astronaut, what can he not do! too cute.

Anonymous said...

Bummer! Totally wish I had run into y'all last weekend in Memphis! I was signed up for the 5K with my new puppy, but then was told that I couldn't bring a dog. I am sorry to have missed you and Baxter!

Lauren Sheehan