Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Go Daddy!!!

I just had to post this picture that was in our local newspaper's sports section. That's Warren in the blue shorts looking at his watch at the starting line of the Firecracker 5K. I'm not sure about the old guy running next to him-yikes. Warren and I had a great time running on July 4th with the other 4000 participants even if it was super hot! I was so excited that of all the people they took pictures of they put Warren in the paper! We both achieved our goal of running fast enough to win a glass mug (even though my time (Abbey) was not very good). Oh well there's always next year! There were these people tearing up the course with their baby joggers, maybe Baxter can do the race with us next year- he's still a little too young right now. It was a great race and a lot of fun. If I ever take the time to download some pictures off the camera I will post some more from July 4th weekend.


No comments: