Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baxter's getting so big

Baxter and I are really loving our time at home together and although I miss my work I'm still not quite ready to leave my little guy. I have a few more weeks and trying to make the most of it. He really started smiling at us these last few days and each one makes all the sleepless nights just fade away.   I always get such a burst of energy when I see those little smiles. He's getting so strong, holding his head up and hanging onto his toys. Here's some pictures of our past week.

We met Warren at work one day and had a picnic lunch, Baxter really enjoyed it as you can see!


Baxter loves playing with his stuffed animals and learning all their names.

He's getting so big and in this picture looks like he's thinking "help mom, I don't know how to let go!!!"


One of our friends Easton came over and spent the day with Baxter and me - you can sort of see that Baxter is laughing.  We really had a good time but I'm glad I have only one child right now, thats about all I can handle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh i love the pictures please keep them coming i need me some more baxter!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome baby! Scott and I are so thrilled for y'all! I am looking forward to seeing how Baxter grows!